Birdies Bars - Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before you make a booking. By making a booking you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time by posting a revised version on our website. When you make a booking, the terms in force at that time will apply to your booking.
1. All guests must provide their booking confirmation at their time of arrival at Birdies Bar.
2. Cancellation policy:
If you want to cancel or make changes to your booking, you can amend your booking with a minimum of 48hrs prior to your booked slot. We don’t offer refunds.
Rescheduling your booking:
a. If you can’t make your booking for whatever reason, you can amend your booking using the link provided in your booking confirmation email. In order to reschedule your booking, we will need a minimum of 48 hours’ notice prior to your booked time slot.
b. Providing you amend your booking more than 48hrs to your booked time slot, you can make changes to your booking for a period of 12 months from the date of your original booking.
c. Our packages and prices are subject to change, so when rescheduling your booking we cannot guarantee that the same package or price will be available as the package you originally booked, however you will be able to select a new package and pay the difference. If you choose to select a package of a lower value, then no refund is available.
d. If you have made your reservation less than 48hrs before the time of the booking, and decide not to attend, you won’t be able to amend your booking and we can’t guarantee a reschedule.
e. In rare circumstances, as a result of events outside of our control we may have to suspend our services or cancel your booking. We will endeavour to provide you as much notice as possible and reschedule your booking to another available time slot agreed with you.
3. Deposits – any deposit paid in advance is redeemable against your bill in venue.
4. Advanced bookings:
Advanced bookings are subject to availability and deposits are non-refundable. We are under no obligation to refund you or exchange your booking in the event that you make any error when purchasing your tickets through the Site (including but not limited to selecting the wrong package or the wrong number of guests), if you are denied entry to the venue for your booking for any breach of our booking conditions, or if your ticket is lost, stolen or damaged. However, where there has been an issue that we consider warrants a different outcome for any of these specific reasons, we may, entirely at our discretion, offer a goodwill gesture without prejudice.
Once you have completed your booking, we cannot guarantee any further availability at the same or later date or time if you wish to increase your booking size.
5. Entry to Venue
a. We ask that our guests clothing is presentable and adheres to a smart/casual dress code. Absolutely NO to clothing with offensive slogans, messaging, imagery or anything that incites violence. We kindly ask the dress code is observed and adhered to in order to avoid the possibility of being refused entry.
b. Birdies Bars welcome children until 6.30pm each day. All children must be supervised, and they must remain in your booked designated area. Exceptions apply for special family events such as Christmas, Halloween, Family Events which will be advertised on any promotions.
c. Except for condition b. above, we are strictly 18+ and have a Challenge 25 policy. so if anybody in your party looks under this age, they will need to present valid identification before entry to the venue: valid passport, driving licence, PASS card or via the YOTI app – only the original documents and only the ID specified are accepted. We have a ‘Drinkaware’ approach and anyone who is too intoxicated to play safely will be asked to leave the premises.
d. Please inform us at the earliest opportunity if you are running late by sending a direct message to our Facebook or Instagram page.
6. In Venue
a. We have a zero tolerance policy towards violent, abusive or intimidating behaviour, therefore anyone who is behaving this way or otherwise disrupting the enjoyment of our venue for other guests or employees, will be asked to leave. You will not receive a refund or be allowed to reschedule your booking with us.
c. Photography and filming; all guests must be aware of and consent to photography & filming, that may be used for PR & Marketing purposes. We will always advertise internally via posters when doing so.
d. We do not accept any liability for the loss or damage to any property you bring with you to the venue.
Additional Covid 19 social distancing temporary conditions
1. All Covid 19 regulations that are in place at the time of your booking slot must be adhered to, a full list of these regulations is available at the check in area on the day of your booking. To check latest government guidelines click here
2. Due to Covid restrictions being lifted across England from Monday 19th July, wearing a mask in the venue is optional. We welcome you to wear a mask anywhere in our venue, if you wish.
3. Extensive and frequent cleaning will be carried out at each venue as normal and we will be cleaning with a high-grade disinfectant between each group of guests.
4. Please ensure you book yourself enough time to enjoy the Birdies Bar experience to the fullest, as you will be required to vacate your area when your allotted timeframe expires. This is so that our team can clean the area in line with our enhanced cleaning regime for the next guests to enjoy!
5. Hand sanitising stations are dotted around each venue so it is easy to regularly clean your hands during your visit.
6. Whilst in venue you can order at the bar, via our App by downloading the Ghetto Golf / Birdies Bar App prior to your visit – Click on this link to download. You can also order with your host, if available.
7. Be considerate to others throughout your visit and keep a safe distance at all times. Don’t be a space invader!
8. Our staff are being tested regularly for Covid, keeping everyone comfortable and safe.
9. Please do not visit the venue if you have been told to self-isolate or you have been feeling unwell. Contact our Bookings Team via our Contact page on our website here and they will be able to advise you on the next steps.
10. Ongoing changes to the law for Covid 19 social distancing restrictions means that our venue operation may have to make short notice changes which may affect your booking. We will endeavour to contact you before your booking to inform you of the changes and give you the opportunity to reschedule your booking.
Gift Voucher and eVoucher T&Cs
1. E-vouchers will be sent to the email address you have provided with the voucher code, value and any personal message you have requested on the order form.
2. If you have chosen the option of a physical gift voucher this will be sent to the address you’ve requested on your order by Royal Mail First Class Signed For service with a gift card, along with the voucher code/s, value and any personal message you have requested on the order form.
3. The voucher/s may be used at any Birdies Bar and BBQ venue to redeem against your bill, please advise your host on arrival that you have a voucher to redeem.
4. You can redeem your voucher as payment/part payment towards an advanced booking for a table or event, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your voucher code/s, venue location, time and date preference.
5. The voucher/s may not be exchanged for cash and no change will be given.
6. Once purchased, vouchers are non-refundable.
7. We will not be held liable for lost or stolen gift vouchers unless it’s our fault.
8. The voucher/s are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Birdies Google Review Prize Draw
Any guests that have left a written Google Review via our in-venue review cards will be automatically entered into a monthly prize draw to win a round of drinks in Birdies Bar to the total value of £30.
One winner will be chosen at random and we will reply to your Google Review to let you know if you have won during the month you have chosen to leave a review.
Our Bookings Team will then ask you to email us on email@example.com so we can get this booked in for you at a time of your convenience.
The prize draw is completed on a monthly basis so if you have not had a reply within the month you have completed the Google Review, you may not have won the prize on this occasion!
One Google Review per month is allowed by each guest in order to be entered into the monthly prize draw.
The value of the prize is non-refundable or transferrable and no cash value will be given in exchange for this.