To check the latest guidelines please click here.
All regulations that are in place at the time you visit Birdies must be adhered to, a full list of these regulations is available in venue at Reception.
Please also take note of the following key changes to the restrictions before visiting a Birdies venue:
- In line with Public Health England’s advice, we recommend wearing a mask when you are not eating or drinking.
- Hand sanitising stations are dotted around each venue, so it is easy to regularly clean your hands during your visit.
- Extensive and frequent cleaning will be carried out at each venue as normal and we will be cleaning with a high-grade disinfectant between each group of guests.
- Whilst in venue you can order at the bar, via our App by downloading the Big Fang Collective App prior to your visit. Click on this link to download. You can also order with your host, if available.
- Be considerate to others throughout your visit and, keep your distance from people not in your group.
- Please do not visit the venue if you have been told to self-isolate or you have been feeling unwell. Contact our Bookings Team via our Contact form below and they will be able to advise you on the next steps.
- If you have made a booking for a large group, please note that ongoing changes to the law for Covid 19 social distancing restrictions means that our venue operation may have to make short notice changes which may affect your booking. We will endeavour to contact you before your booking to inform you of the changes and give you the opportunity to reschedule.
We look forward to welcoming you to our venue and we thank you in advance for your support and cooperation.